In this rapidly evolving situation, Sports & Entertainment Travel, LLC (SET) wants our guests and travel partners to have the latest information regarding our tours. We are assessing tours and the regions they operate on a daily basis as well as communicating those decisions immediately. We are closely monitoring guidance provided by the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control, U.S. Department of State, and other public and private organizations to ensure the well-being and enjoyment of our guests and employees. That being said, we have established a set of enhanced on-trip protocols and procedures, to ensure the health and happiness of our guests and employees throughout their travels with us.
The following areas address our commitment to providing a safe and clean environment for our guests:
- SET will enact new tour check-in procedures and a pre-trip health questionnaire to offer guests a safe start to their tour, including adherence to social distancing requirements where possible.
- We will ensure safe distances for our guests throughout the journey, on motor coaches and during excursions. This includes providing masks for our guests to use at anytime where social proximity could be an issue as well as the possibility of reducing group sizes, if required by venue and/or local statute.
- SET and local vendors are committed to touch-free services where available and applicable, including hotel check-in/outs, pre-packaged foods, boxed meals, and more. We will also ensure hand sanitizing is available throughout each trip where available, such as on motor coaches, venues, and in hotels.
- As a part of our commitment to clean, we are communicating all cleaning procedures from our hotel partners, our motor coach and vehicle vendors, and throughout every trip. There will also be multiple daily disinfecting procedures.
SET has also pulled together a list of FAQs that may be helpful prior to your tour date. In addition, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support Center at 1-888-401-3050 or send us an email at email@example.com/blank111.
Will guests have to submit to a health screening and/or questionnaire before being allowed to travel with SET ?
- As regulations and requirements continue to change by state and by country, it is difficult for us to say with certainty what guidelines or requirements local public health authorities will put in place in the locations we visit. We are constantly monitoring situations across the country, but you can expect to fill out a health questionnaire for SET regardless of your destination. We will notify you of necessary requirements for your destination and keep our website updated with the latest information.
If my tour operates, can I expect that parts of my itinerary will be unavailable? What will SET do if this happens?
- SET will resume operations when we are confident we can provide an experience that best meets the planned itinerary and safeguards for our guests’ well-being as best as possible. This new (and temporary) way of living and operating has affected all localities and vendors we work with. Guests should expect that certain attractions may remain closed, are operating but not yet open to the public, or are limiting services, hours, etc. Depending on local conditions, these changes may happen quickly and on a daily basis. We want to ensure every guest has a great time on tour, and that everyone’s health and well-being always comes first.
Will SET provide face coverings and/or hand sanitizer to all guests?
- While we recommend that guests bring their own personal protective equipment that they are most comfortable using, SET will provide face masks to all guests. Hand sanitizer will be available in the front of the motor coach at all times, as well as the hospitality desks, events, and all other situations where required.
Will SET be reducing tour sizes?
- All departures will operate with an adequate number of empty seats on motor coaches and/or charter aircraft to allow guests to distance from one another for a more comfortable experience. Also note, some experiences on tours may be impacted by local social distancing statutes and limitations.
How is SET preparing tours while keeping in mind the CDC mandated 6′ social distancing guideline?
- In addition to leaving ample open seats on motor coaches, charter aircraft, and events for distancing, SET is working with vendors to help ensure that appropriate physical distancing can be maintained. In addition, guests may be rotated in smaller sub-groups to ensure proper physical distancing and a quality experience.